Monday, September 19, 2011
First Day of preschool, 1st and 3rd Grade
Andrew is a big 3rd grader this year. Third grade was my favorite year in school. He has Mrs. Brown this year and so far he loves her and the class. I think Andrew overall just loves school. :)
Ethan is in 1st grade and has Mrs. Woods. She is the perfect teacher for him. She makes things fun and she has so much personality it is fun to watch her with the kids.
Zack is in preschool. He will be in Kinder next year. Where has the time gone? He will be young, I have pretty much made up my mind that he will go to kinder next year. I don't have the same worries with him as I did with Ethan. He goes to Ms. Becki's preschool and he loves her too. He struts, there is no other way to put it, when he comes out of school and gets in the car. He feels so big and he can't wait until next year when he is at the same school as the big boys.
I am involved even more with the school, and PTA. I think I may have over done it a little too much honestly. But I love doing it! I really do. I'm in charge of counting and collecting box tops for our school. So if you get these and don't have anyone to give them to, send them to me!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
3 comments:
WHat cute, happy boys! All three gone?! Wow!
I can't believe all of your boys are in school now! What a handsome crew you got going there!
Third grade was my favorite grade too! I had Mrs.Fischer! LOVED HER! How exciting for the boys!!! YIPEE!
Post a Comment