Together Forever

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Easter-in June!(almost July!)

I know, I know, seriously I'm so far behind. I want to try to get it all updated over the next few days. I'm working on it! :)

The Friday before Easter our Park group had a big egg hunt for all the kids. They were all let go by age and they all seemed to have a great time. It was warm outside and very windy. Fun times can always be had though when candy is involved. Right Andrew? 







Andrew and Parker. It was the best picture I got. Not sure about the goofy face Andrew is making. Lol


Somehow the pictures of Easter morning are not uploading. It wasn't anything big, I couldn't find their baskets so they got gift bags instead.
Sometimes I feel sorry for them that I'm there mom and not some cool lady that is on top of holidays. Like Mema! Oh well, they picked me so this is who they get. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are MAJORING in the IMPORTANT things.......don't worry about those minor things. XOXOXOXOXXO
Looks like a GREAT time!


All because two people fell in love