We met some friends there at the race and we had a good time hanging out. I have never been to a race before, and I knew it would be loud, but I had NO idea! It was impossible to hear yourself talk, let alone have conversation with anyone else. I had to take Zack out because he was being naughty and he ended up falling asleep. I don't know how he managed that, but he must have been tired. It was fun going to the race, but I honestly don't care if I don't go to one again. Especially with kids. But the kids and Jeff had a good time and that is what counts right?
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
NASCAR
We met some friends there at the race and we had a good time hanging out. I have never been to a race before, and I knew it would be loud, but I had NO idea! It was impossible to hear yourself talk, let alone have conversation with anyone else. I had to take Zack out because he was being naughty and he ended up falling asleep. I don't know how he managed that, but he must have been tired. It was fun going to the race, but I honestly don't care if I don't go to one again. Especially with kids. But the kids and Jeff had a good time and that is what counts right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
No comments:
Post a Comment