Together Forever

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Update coming soon!

Good Morning! I came on the computer early today so that I could do an update and realized that I haven't downloaded any pictures from October or November yet so I can't! Jeff has the camera, so I am out of luck until he gets home from work.
In the past 2 months, Ethan has turned 5, we had a fun Halloween, and we are looking forward to Thanksgiving in Arizona.
I am also looking forward to New Moon this Friday. I am trying really hard to not get TOO excited for this movie, even though it looks TEN times better than Twilight! I guess if I get to watch Jacob for a couple hours it can't be all bad! LOL! Anyway, I have a couple friends who are looking forward to my review, so I will post that on Friday or Saturday.
And by the way, if you want to come with us, we are going to the 7:30 show on Friday in Temecula.
Be back soon to post pictures!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to some updates! It was good to see you at TOFW, but we didnt' get to hang out or talk at all. I think New Moon looks a gazillion times better than Twilight, and it wasn't my favorite book of the series.


All because two people fell in love